Your Invitation to Dinner
If you live at Providence, then we would like to invite you over for an exclusive dinner at the Providence Centre.
Dinners are Providence's welcome gift to you because we believe there is no better way to welcome you into the neighbourhood than to invite you over for dinner.
There is no cost to attend. Forty West chefs create a very special meal just for us (and it is delicious!).
Dinner is a great opportunity for you to meet some new neighbours and for us to find out a little bit more about you.
- Invitation is only for people who live at Providence.
- Dinner is valid for 2 adults per household.
- Dinner is 7pm to 9:00pm with a 6:45pm arrival.
- Dinner is a one time offer only.
- If you rsvp and you can’t make it, you can change your reservation but it is expected you would let us know by noon the Wednesday prior to dinner as this is when the food order needs to be in by.
- Dinners have a maximum of 16 guests.
- Dinners will be held on the first Friday of each month.
- If you have any dietary requirements, please notify at time of booking.
- A couple of glasses of wine, softdrink and beer will be provided on the night. If you want to drink something else please byo.
- Unfortunately we do not have the capacity to cater for children, so these dinners are adults only.
- Invitation is for households who live at Providence both home owners and renters
Book November dinner here. Any questions, please contact Felicity on 0408 314 525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org