Take your place in Australia’s most visionary new town.
Community is at the heart of everything we do in Providence. With exciting plans for the future coming to fruition, a true sense of pride and belonging is already thriving among our founding residents. Through fostering fantastic events, fitness activities and community groups, we are not simply creating beautiful spaces for a healthy and active lifestyle; we are creating more opportunity for the neighbourhood to flourish.
Experience Splash'n'Play, Providence's water play and adventure playground!
For a real taste of living in Providence, bring the kids and discover the boundless fun of Splash'n'Play and the adventure playground. You can enjoy picnic under shelter or fire up one of the BBQs for a sizzle. A permanent feature right to the Sales and Community Centre, it's a safe place to let them run wild while you kick back with a drink or a treat at the overlooking Forty West Café & Bar.
- Gentle water spurts, streams and fountains for toddlers
- Power surge spiral sprayer, gusher, aqua arch and more for older kids
- Adventure zone including sky tower, slides, flying fox and skywalk for young swashbucklers
- Environmentally friendly and water safe
Unwind with a drink or relax with a coffee and a bite to eat at Forty West Café & Bar, the perfect spot to watch the kids run wild at the Splash’n’Play Water Park and Adventure Playground.
Developed by renowned restaurateur Malcolm Watts and rugby legend Scott Higginbotham, Forty West’s fantastic menu and selection of wine and craft beers draws inspiration from seasonal food and local produce, with a menu that’s fresh and wholesome.
- Open 7 days a week
- Live music on Fridays
- Fully licensed with a fantastic selection of quality wines and craft beers
- Diverse menu offering breakfast, lunch and dinner plus coffee and snacks
- Weekly specials, live music and social events
- Right alongside the kids’ Splash’n’Play Water Park and Adventure Playground
Community is at the heart of everything we do in Providence.
That’s why you’ll find residents taking part in something fun and social, every day of the week. Supported by our dedicated Community Development Officer, Providence enjoys year-round fun and neighbourhood interaction through groups and activities.
- Dedicated Community Development Officer
- Welcome Community BBQ's
- Resident-run Providence Community Group Incorporated
- Mums & Bubs group, fitness classes, yoga, walking and lots more
- Community art gallery space
- Unique and connected neighbourhoods
- Providence’s own events and festivals
Providence town centre will be the cornerstone of Providence's vibrant community life.
Drawing on the best aspects of the traditional village town centre, and blending them with all the facilities, services, features and luxuries that a modern lifestyle needs, the town centre promises to be the centrepiece of the community.
- Leafy, welcoming main street and civic areas
- Cafés, restaurants and eateries
- Full-service modern town centre with great business opportunities
- Proposed schools for all levels between prep to Y12
- Proposed locations for a library, police station and banks
- Planned Health & Wellbeing Hub including GPs and allied health
Created to provide residents with the convenience that a modern lifestyle demands, now and for the future.
While many of Providence’s own planned amenities are being built, the quick, simple drive to nearby Springfield and Ipswich puts a wide selection of schools, universities, shopping, health care, businesses and work opportunities within easy reach. And with park and ride at Springfield Central or Ipswich Station, you can catch the train into the city and beyond.
- Just 10 minutes from Springfield Orion and downtown Ipswich
- Ripley Town Centre only 4 minutes away with Coles due to open in 2017
- Easy access to rail networks, park and ride, and the A5
Find out more