Living at Providence
Take your place in Australia's most visionary new town, Providence.
Community is at the heart of everything we do in Providence. With exciting plans for the future coming to fruition, a true sense of pride and belonging is already thriving among our founding residents. Through fostering fantastic events, fitness activities and community groups, we are not simply creating beautiful spaces for a healthy and active lifestyle; we are creating more opportunity for the neighbourhood to flourish.
Experience Splash'n'Play, Providence's water play and adventure playground!
- Gentle water spurts, streams and fountains for toddlers
- Power surge spiral sprayer, gusher, aqua arch and more for older kids
- Adventure zone including sky tower, slides, flying fox and skywalk for young swashbucklers
- Environmentally friendly and water safe
Unwind with a drink or relax with a coffee and a bite to eat at Forty West Café, the perfect spot to watch the kids run wild at the Splash’n’Play Water Park and Adventure Playground.
- Fully licensed with a fantastic selection of quality wines and craft beers
- Diverse menu offering breakfast, lunch and dinner plus coffee and snacks
- Weekly specials and social events
Providence town centre will be the cornerstone of Providence's vibrant community life.
- Leafy, welcoming main street and civic areas
- Cafés, restaurants and eateries
- Full-service modern town centre with great business opportunities
- Planned schools for all levels between prep to Y12
- Early education and child care
- Proposed locations for a library, police station and banks
- Planned Health & Wellbeing Hub including GPs and allied health
A centre for the whole community. The Providence centre provides a space where these community organisations can gather, share spaces, host events and tell stories.
- Community room and gallery
- Conveniently located alongside Forty West café and bar, and Splash'n'Play
200 hectares has been dedicated to parklands, this is double the size of Brisbane Botanic Gardens, City Botanic Gardens and South Bank Parklands combined.
- Discovery trails and exercise circuits
- Outdoor community concerts, movies under the stars and weekend markets
- Journey of nature plan and outdoor play for kids.
- Amazing destination spots and outlooks - The Providence Peaks
- Sporting fields and large outdoor parks
Ripley Markets are held at Providence every 2nd Saturday of the month from 3pm - 8pm.
- Food trucks with flavours from all over the world
- Children's activities and entertainment
- Splash'n'Play and Forty West nearby
- Stalls with local hand crafted goods
- Live music and entertainment
- A day out with the family
Created to provide residents with the convenience that a modern lifestyle demands, now and for the future.
- Just 10 minutes from Springfield Orion and downtown Ipswich
- Ripley Town Centre only 4 minutes away
- Easy access to rail networks, park and ride, and the A5
Health & wellbeing hub
The first port of call for anyone looking to stay healthy in both mind and body. The future health and wellbeing hub will be located in the future Providence town centre.
- Allied Health
Community is at the heart of everything we do in Providence.
- Dedicated Community Development Officer
- Welcome Community Picnic's
- Resident-run Providence Community Group Incorporated
- Playgroup, Baby Playtime, fitness classes, yoga, walking and lots more
- Community art gallery space
- Unique and connected neighbourhoods
- Providence’s own events and festivals