Providence will be home to a magnificent parkland
Providence has dedicated a massive area - 200 hectares - to formal parklands, nature reserves and green sporting and recreational space to create Providence Parklands. This is double the size of Brisbane Botanic Gardens, City Botanic Gardens and South Bank Parklands combined.
AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
Choose your land at Providence and enjoy the great sense of space and healthy outdoors lifestyle in this wonderful new parklands community in the heart of the Ripley Valley.
This grand visionary parkland belt will wrap the neighbourhoods of Providence and pull into the very heart of the town centre. The green lungs of the community, it is a gift to the people of the Ripley Valley. Residents can enjoy;
- Wedding ceremony destinations
- Amazing destination spots and outlooks - The Providence Peaks
- Rehabilitation of the historic and beautiful Bundamba Creek
- Outdoor community concerts, movies under the stars and weekend markets
A new $3 million sports and recreation precinct in the booming Ripley Valley will be home to Queensland’s next generation of sporting heroes. Fully equipped with public toilets and storage for use by sporting clubs, a 100-space car park, playground and barbeque, the community asset will become the home of sport in the booming Ripley Valley.
- Organised play sports fields
- The home of future sporting clubs including rugby league, Australian rules, hockey, and touch football
Space to play
It will be a park with changing environments – creekside, hilltop, town centre, seasonal change. A park that links the community, that connects families to the great outdoors and a healthy outdoor active lifestyle, that wraps right into the schools for children to enjoy as an extension to their curriculum. Green time instead of screen time!
- Free play, fun and adventure playground
- Journey of play nature and heritage discovery trails