Visit the Sales and Information Centre
6 Amity Way, South Ripley
(Take Ripley Road, off Centenary Hwy, then turn into Providence Parade)
It is central to a region that is forecast to be one of the most significant growth areas in South East Queensland and one of the largest employment growth areas in Australia. But despite all this progress, we have not lost sight of why we’re here: nestled right in the heart of the Valley, with glorious mountain views, it feels a world away, and yet is still so close:
- 4 minutes to the new Ripley Town Centre, with Coles scheduled to open in mid to late 2017
- 6 minutes to Orion Springfield Town Centre
- 10 minutes to Springfield Central Train Station ‘park and ride’
- 10 minutes to downtown Ipswich
- 40 mins to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
- 40 minutes to Brisbane Airport via the new Legacy Way Tunnel
- 40 minutes to the Gold Coast
THE IDEAL ADDRESS FROM DAY #1
From the day you move in, you’ll enjoy easy access to a full range of outstanding amenities, services, shopping, healthcare facilities and education options at nearby Springfield and Ipswich, with construction of more local facilities well underway in Providence itself.
EVERYTHING IS IN REACH
As well as leisure and entertainment choices, business and work opportunities are also just a short drive away, and with park and ride at both Springfield Central or Ipswich Station you can catch the train to the city and beyond.
An opportunity not to be missed
Throughout its entire evolution, Providence embraces community feedback, with residents contributing to assist in our direction as we focus on providing housing choices and facilities that respond to the changing needs of our community.