"Nothing says ‘Australian Summer’ like the nostalgic sound of kids laughing as they splash around in the water – simple, healthy and oh, so much fun."
You’ll love Splash’n’Play – Providence’s new water play and adventure park, offering an array of cool family fun. Now open and located right in front of the new Providence Centre and Forty West café.
Water play for toddlers
- Gentle Wiggly Fountains
- Squirts and Spurts
- Streams and Puddles
High octane water play for older kids
- Aqua Arch
- Spiral Sprayer
- Wavy Wand
- Hula Post
Adventure play for young thrill seekers
- Sky Tower and Elevated Skywalk
- Flying fox
- Cosy Dome
The water play space is environmentally friendly and safe, recirculating all of the water used with the same level of water treatment as an outdoor pool.
Choose your neighbourhood at Providence and enjoy all the fun of life in this wonderful new community.
Frequently asked questions
What is the address for Splash’n’Play?
Harmony Crescent, South Ripley
Is there parking?
Yes there is public carpark in Harmony Crescent, just follow the signs. Please do not park in the bikeway along Providence Parade.
When is it open?
1st September – 31st March 8:00am to 6:00pm Daily
1st April – 31st August 10:00am to 4:00pm Daily
Is there any cost to go to Splash’n’Play?
Splash’n’Play is free for everyone.
Are there any BBQ’s?
Yes there are electric BBQ at no cost.
There are 4 plates on 2 BBQ’s.
Can I reserve a BBQ or sun shelter?
No, Splash’n’Play is for everyone and is available on a shared basis, spaces cannot be reserved.
Can I bring my own gazebo?
Yes there are plenty of grassed areas.
Is there anywhere to purchase food and drink?
Yes, Forty West is a licensed café at the Providence Centre
Contact: 0422 712 129
Is the water play environmentally friendly and safe?
Yes, Splash’n’Play recirculates all of the water used with the same level of water treatment as an outdoor pool. Water is tested in accordance with Council and Queensland Health requirements.
Is there a lifeguard on duty?
- Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult
- Surfaces may be hot, please check the surfaces before use.
- The facility does not operate with drinking water and water is not suitable for drinking.
- Do not climb spray equipment.
- Smoking and food/drinks not allowed in the water zone.
- Babies and young children who ordinarily wear nappies must wear an aqua nappy.
- Splash’n’play is closed during thunder and lightning storms.
- Pets are not allowed in the water zone.
- Skating, scooters and skateboards are not allowed in the water zone.