"Providence is centrally located halfway between Greater Springfield and downtown Ipswich."
Providence is perfectly positioned in the heart of the Ripley Valley, just off the Centenary Highway. It is central to a region that is forecast to be one of the most important growth areas in South East Queensland and one of the largest employment growth areas in Australia.
Providence is nestled right in the heart of the Valley, with glorious mountain views. It’s a world away, so close:
- 4 minutes to the new Ripley Town Centre, with Coles scheduled to open in mid to late 2017
- 6 minutes to Orion Springfield Town Centre
- 10 minutes to Springfield Central Train Station ‘park and ride’
- 10 minutes to downtown Ipswich
- 40km to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
- 40 minutes to Brisbane Airport via the new Legacy Way Tunnel
- 40 minutes to the Gold Coast