To book and find out more about...
Art workshop - Drawing Eyes on Sunday 4th June 9:30am with Isabella Ayres click here.
Kids Arts Workshop on Sunday 2nd July at 1pm click here.
Teenagers Board Game Night Wed 5th July click here - Please ensure you complete a parent permission form Permission form.pdf with booking and email form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring on the night. No form, no entry.
All Ages Circus Skills Workshop 7th July click here.
Teenagers Circus Bootcamp 13yrs plus 7th July click here.
Providence Board Game Night July 22nd 6:30pm to 9:30pm click here.
Ladies Night Out - Friday 28th July - come along meet some of the neighbours, listen to an inspirational guest speaker and have a laugh. To find out more click here.
New residents welcome dinners. We believe that there is no better way to be welcomed into the neighbourhood than an invitation to dinner. All new residents are welcome. You can book for the July dinner here or September dinner here. Special Babes in Arms dinner to be held on the 4th August - book here.
To keep up with what’s on…
Stay tuned to find out what community events are planned. They will be published on this web page, in the monthly calendar and on Providence Facebook
Providence Residents Community Conversations is a closed facebook group which is a forum to share ideas, expertise, passion and energy so that we can all work together to create our community. All for residents and soon to be residents are invited to join. Click here to join.
Some of the regular community events and activities include:
- Fitness Classes with Toni Eacott - Wednesdays 6pm, Fridays 6pm and Saturday mornings 7:30am. $3 per person, all welcome, all levels of fitness. Any enquires contact Toni directly on 0414 311 448 or go to the FIT Initiative at Providence. Personal Training sessions are also available.
- Walking group - to find out when you are invited to join facebook group Ripley Valley Walkers.
- Running group - to find out when and to join a run you are invited to join facebook group Providence Running Group
- Yoga - Mums and Bubs Yoga every Friday morning 9:30am to 10:15am. To find out more visit Verity Yoga.
- Providence Bookclub every 6 weeks with the next meeting Monday 3rd July at 7pm with this month's book is People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks.
- Ipswich Mobile Library is at Providence from 2pm to 5pm every second Wednesday commencing this year from 4th Jan, 2017.
- Providence Mummys is an online facebook group connecting local parents and kids with playgroups on every Thursday from 9:30am to 11:30am except on school holidays.
- Child & Baby Health Drop in Clinic every Thursday morning 9am to 11:30am. Afternoon appointments can be booked by calling Qld Health directly on 3817 2340.
Supporting Local Business:-
- Ripley Valley Qld Business Group meets on the 1st Monday of each month - next meeting is Monday 5th June - to find out more join their facebook group.
Other community events include:-
Providence Community Comittee PCC meets at 6:30pm on the 1st Tuesday of each month. Find them on facebook here.
To keep up with what’s on…
Stay tuned to find out what community events are planned. They will be published on this web page, in the community newsletter and on Providence Facebook
Providence Residents Community Conversations is a closed facebook group which is a forum to share ideas, expertise, passion and energy so that we can all work together to create our community. All for residents and soon to be residents are invited to join.